[Project Look Book] Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2011

I already anticipated that office temperatures would still be not as cold today - and I was right (related story here). Hence, I wore short sleeves.

rszDSC_1143adj
Got this shirt from SM years ago. It's just one of those "nameless" brands that the store carries but I liked it then, and I still like it now. If you look at it closely, you'd appreciate the detailing on the fabric, considering the price (I'm sure it was less than Php 500 back then). Apart from the print, there's stitching all over. You see, one need not be confined to known and expensive brands. There will always be some good finds out there somewhere. The gray pinstripe pants I got from MBK Mall in Bangkok; shoes, Frank at Traffic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler