Via lovers, rejoice!

Dropped by a Starbucks this afternoon to replenish my Via stash. Surprise, surprise! It was Buy 1, Get 1 for my favorite instant coffee. And I'm not talking of a free stick here. If you buy a pack of 3, you get another pack free; if a box of 12, then another box is yours for the taking. There is no promo period, as the offer is good until supplies last.

I was so excited I though I should hoard. Unfortunately I didn't have my wallet with me and my cash was only enough for two boxes of 12. So I got myself one Columbia (plus the free box):

rszDSC_1111

And one Italian Roast Decaf for My Bibe (plus the free box):

rszDSC_1115

While checking out my stash at the cashier, I asked them why it was on sale. According to the barista, it was to "move" stocks. Okay, I thought. But on second thought, were stocks near expiry? So I checked my purchase.

rszDSC_1117
A bit near, April. But it shouldn't be close enough to drive Starbucks to desperation mode.

rszDSC_1118
This one's much farther from expiry. So I gave up trying to figure why they're on sale.

One more thing I had to ask, if the offer was valid in all branches. It was. I mean, it is. Hallelujah!

rszDSC_1124

Now off I go for more Via.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler