Craving for some sticky carbs

I want suman really bad, more specifically this one - and I mean only this:

DSC_8644

I don't know where else to find them but at the Legaspi Sunday Market in Makati. The sellers (or makers, whatever) have branded them as Budbud Kabog!, personally I think because kinakabog niya lahat ng ibang suman diyan. Budbud is Visayan for suman, by the way.

They're really yummy and after tasting it the first time (I don't know when it was), I've never wanted any other suman. They're quite expensive for suman, though. The plan variant sells for Php 30 25 apiece while the mango, ube-buko, saging and all other flavors are priced at Php 35. It's "gourmet suman" after all, as their tarp says. To me it's worth it anyway so I don't care.

I've already missed two Sundays in a row. The first time, I woke up late. The second, they ran out of suman. Now I don't want to mess with my chances this time lest I suffer for another week. Also, I still owe my cube mates some after giving them a taste.

Note to self: sleep early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler