[Project Look Book] Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011

In keeping up with my old clothes theme this week, here's a shirt that dates back to 2006 or 2005. The store where I bought this - A|K - unfortunately perished with the rest of Glorietta 2 when the latter was bombed in 2007 (I still don't accept the methane explosion theory). Prior to that incident A|K sold mostly casual clothing I believe were sourced from either Bangkok or Hong Kong, on which tags were craftily sewn for branding. I miss that store.

DSC_1955adj

A few notes on what else made my outfit:

DSC_1983adj
This tie is from SM. Was actually glad to find something like this there since at the time I only got to see knit ties on GQ. It's been probably two years already since I bought this.

DSC_2000adj
And argyle socks!  Also from SM, I think. Gray pinstripe pants, Topman; black lace-ups, Aldo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler