[Project Look Book] Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2011

Oh, it's the blues today. No popular brands, just stuff I got from SM department store from way back. Maybe it's the blue and white stripes and the epaulets but this shirt just makes me feel like I'm on a cruise or something. Used to pair it with white jeans but unfortunately those don't fit me anymore. That would have been very cruise-like, Navy even.

rszDSC_4443adj3

The brown leather lace-ups are the only exception; got them from Zara. The toy watch, though not from SM, was pretty much inexpensive nonetheless. My Bibe got it for me from a seller on Multiply.com, I think.

That sign behind me, by the way, was what aggravated my temper yesterday. Sorry for the inconvenience. Yeah, right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler