Humor me, I'm drunk

Working at an office got me into wearing all that corporate stuff -- shirt, tie, the works. Not that I hate it. In fact, I've come to love them, buying lots of them. But there is always that part of me that yearns for a respite from all the "uptight" stuff and just be in comfortable jeans and a t-shirt.

I caught up with an episode of Glee about a fortnight ago and they wore statement shirts about what they've accepted themselves to be or something like that. There's "I'm with Stoopid," "Butt Chin," and a bunch of corny stuff. Most often than not I find statement shirts cool, most especially when they're humor-filled, crazy, and green. It's the high school or college kid in me, I guess, back when I was downing alcohol like there was no tomorrow, back when I was a little more carefree, back when I had a lot less responsibilities.


These drinking t shirts are always cool to me no matter what. Yes, I may get compliments about what I wear to work but wearing something with either "You look like I could use a drink" or "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" will probably get you noticed more. Simply wearing one may already strike a conversation with someone, a hot babe in a bar perhaps. And who knows where it will lead you to?


Yeah, you're thinking it right. We're definitely on the same page. Now go get one and punish your liver!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler