Alexander Skarsgard, Ryan Reynolds, and Bradley Cooper covering June 2011 men's mag issues

I just got my copy of the June issue of GQ earlier. Alexander Skarsgard of True Blood fame is on the cover. I don't know much of him, though. There's also a spread on what to wear to a wedding featuring Glee's Darren Criss, and Kim Kardashian's latest squeeze modeling a slew of swimsuit must-haves.

alexander-skarsgard-covers-gq-june-2011

I didn't buy Details but Ryan Reynolds is on the cover. I hope Green Lantern is as good as the trailer promises it to be.

DECOVR02019L0

I don't buy Esquire mainly because I find it boring. Maybe I'm just too accustomed to GQ. But Bradley Cooper is on the cover and he looks sharp in that suit. More so, it's a bit raunchy with those ladies's hands reaching for him.

bradley-cooper01

And what's inside is even raunchier. And surprise, surprise -- he's with older women for the spread! Now I'm thinking about getting a copy.

esq-bradly-cooper-grapes-0611-xlg
esq-bradly-cooper-bed-3-0611-xlg

But first I need to finish reading GQ's May issue. Here comes my reading backlog again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler