[Project Look Book - Boracay Weekend] Friday, May 13, 2011

Just came back from a short stay in Boracay. I defied all bad luck by traveling on Friday the 13th. And you know what, everything was all good! Anyway, this is the first of two supplementary Look Book posts to make up for my absence at the office last Friday.

rszDSC_1919adj

I got these light blue swim shorts from Speedo a week before our trip. Was supposed to get it in yellow but they didn't have it in my size. Wore a dark blue sleeveless crew from Bench to highlight the brightness of the shorts, and a straw hat I got last year from Zara.

rszDSC_1918adj

But of course, cheap shades from i2i! I wrote in a previous post that I don't wear or intend to wear expensive sunglasses to the beach. True enough, this one got scratched when I wiped the lens with my sarong that had sand in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler