[Project Look Book] Friday, May 20, 2011

I went all out with color for my outfit today. I actually chose the Zara rust-colored jeans first then searched through my closet for something to pair it with. I went through a button-down and various shirts with safe colors before I settled for this lovely green polo from G2000. I though it was a perfect match.

rszDSC_3138adj1

For footwear, I had to tone it down a notch with these light brown and white espadrilles. I thought it would be too much if something else tried to challenge the loud colors of the polo and jeans.

rszDSC_3084adj1

While choosing which photos to post, I suddenly realized something amusing. My outfit perfectly resembled the colors of:

zestair1

zestair2

Zest Air! Haha! If you're still not convinced, check their website and see the colors scream at you and then my outfit will haunt you in your sleep...

Happy weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler