[Project Look Book] Friday, May 27, 2011

Something's peering from inside my boots...

rszDSC_3777

Yes, I'm wearing my socks over my jeans. But I've adjusted the socks just to give them the right amount of exposure. Otherwise, they would be reaching for my knees already. And if you think this is silly, that would have been way crazier.

rszDSC_3756adj

I'm not really that adventurous when it comes to fashion but I've been spotting this trick from a couple of sources already. So I thought I'd give it a try. Well, if Superman can wear his underwear over his pants/tights, why can't I do the same with my socks over my jeans?

rszDSC_3764adj

The socks are part of a pack of four I got from H&M last year. I love them so much I think I'll have to check for more when I go to Hong Kong in two weeks time. The boots are Frank from shoe retailer Traffic and the jeans are from Topman. I thought that to pull this silliness off I needed them jeans to be skinny. I also brought along this hooded jacket from Penshoppe in case it gets too cold for comfort in the office. The tee was an old Christmas gift (from Maldita Man) and the watch is Jeremy Scott for Swatch (my "wall clock").

rszDSC_3735adj

Happy weekend, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler