[Project Look Book] Friday, May 6, 2011

A couple of officemates were seemingly bewildered with my outfit today. When asked why, they said it looks different from my usual looks, that it's not fitted as is usual with my shirts, etc. Well I admit that it's a tad too big for me, which is why I haven't worn it since My Bibe's dad handed it over to me last year. It was a gift to him from the States but unfortunately didn't fit him.

But last night I decided to wear it anyway. And to somehow tame the looseness of the shirt, I wore skinny jeans. It's a look that definitely harks back to the 80's. But not totally, just inspired by it.

rszDSC_1318adj

Jeans (Topman); sneakers (Zara); watch (Aldo). The shirt? I don't know; the tag just says Montage Collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler