[Project Look Book] Monday, May 16, 2011

It's a new work week but my mind is still on vacation mode. I think there are some glitches in me that prevent me from switching modes automatically. Maybe it's the color of my skin that has so willingly been kissed by the Boracay sun.

rszDSC_2525adj1

If the colors of my skin and my outfit today were words, they definitely rhyme! Today I wore a striped shirt from Paul Smith, light brown pants from SM Department Store, and shoes from Pedro. And this is how I look standing, by the way (not very happy):

rszDSC_2536adj1

I'm positive my sporting this dark a tan will last long enough, if only to help me through another long week ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler