[Project Look Book] Monday, May 30, 2011

Jeans on a Monday? Uhuh. Well, we're playing bowling later with everyone in the department, and we were allowed to wear jeans provided we didn't have any meetings.

rszDSC_3928adj

Might I say I look thin in the photo above? Must be the Pringles and DQ over the weekend. But I'm definitely not complaining.

rszDSC_3920adj2

Despite the license to wear jeans, though, I didn't want to go all out on a typical Friday look. In a feeble attempt to dress things up a bit, I wore a polo shirt from Concepts1One by Giordano. I like it in the sense that it's dressier than most polos. It also sports an undersized collar with buttonholes.

rszDSC_3892adj1

I also brought a jacket from Anthony Nocom at SM in case I need to meet up with people. The jeans are Penshoppe; the metallic sneakers, Swear; and wristwatch, Timex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler