Monday, May 9, 2011

[Project Look Book] Monday, May 9, 2011

It's been raining like crazy since Saturday night. A tropical storm just off the eastern coast of the Philippines was to blame. I don't know when it's going to leave the country. But it should real soon because I need lots of sunshine in Boracay this weekend.

Anyway, because of the wet weather coupled with gusty winds, I wasn't in the mood for dressing up much. I was expecting to get wet just opening the gate and getting in and out of the car. Thankfully that did not happen. But I was glad I had an excuse to wear a jacket. I picked one that's been hiding in my closet for so long now -- an Anthony Nocom creation that I got from SM a couple of years ago. I thought the color was not usual fare plus it's got lots of detailing.

rszDSC_1381adj2

I wore a thrifted striped pullover underneath paired with blue pants from Sahara also at SM. The shoes, which are so worn out already, are from Aldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...