[Project Look Book] Monday, May 9, 2011

It's been raining like crazy since Saturday night. A tropical storm just off the eastern coast of the Philippines was to blame. I don't know when it's going to leave the country. But it should real soon because I need lots of sunshine in Boracay this weekend.

Anyway, because of the wet weather coupled with gusty winds, I wasn't in the mood for dressing up much. I was expecting to get wet just opening the gate and getting in and out of the car. Thankfully that did not happen. But I was glad I had an excuse to wear a jacket. I picked one that's been hiding in my closet for so long now -- an Anthony Nocom creation that I got from SM a couple of years ago. I thought the color was not usual fare plus it's got lots of detailing.

rszDSC_1381adj2

I wore a thrifted striped pullover underneath paired with blue pants from Sahara also at SM. The shoes, which are so worn out already, are from Aldo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler