[Project Look Book] Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thumbs up! But what for, I really don't know. Maybe for Scotty winning American Idol. Not that he was my favorite of the bunch but because he was my favorite of the two. His deep country voice amuses me so much.

rszDSC_3703adjtrim1

So a typhoon is coming but we're still on watch if it will actually hit the Philippines. Today it was very sunny, though, perfect timing for this short-sleeved shirt from Rajo Laurel for Wharton. The shirt actually came with a bow tie of the same pattern but I opted for contrast with this clip-on from Tieline. About the weather, I just don't know if it's gonna rain again later as was the pattern three days in a row.

rszDSC_3718adjtrim1

Pants (G2000); shoes (Aldo); wristwatch (Kenneth Cole Reaction).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler