[Project Look Book] Tuesday, May 17, 2011

In the mood for blue today. Or maybe I was just looking for something that's not that difficult to iron last night. But whatever.

rszDSC_2662adj2


I know I've already worn this shirt before so I searched my blog for that Look Book post where it was first shown. Only then did I realize that I was also wearing the same bow tie as now. The differences lie in the pants, belt, and shoes, though. But still, I feel like it's always the top that gets noticed more, and that all the other differences mentioned are easily drowned by the similarities.

rszDSC_2654adjcrop4

Shirt (Topman); gray pinstriped pants (from Bangkok); bow tie (Tieline); belt (Hickok at SM); brown lace-ups (Aldo).

Comments

  1. your blog it's very nice...i like your look

    i like if we follow each other.i'm just your follower.do the same!

    www.imonili2010.blogspot.com

    LIVE THE MAGIC OF SICILIAN FASHION

    SICILY IS MAGIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. just added your blog to my bloglovin list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler