[Project Look Book] Friday, July 22, 2011

rszDSC_8963adj2

Obviously, I'm still in such a Harry Potter mode. I'm basically just clad in jeans and t-shirt today. The tee, which I had for a seriously long time now, is from Diesel. The jeans are Topman, and are slim enough to allow me to tuck them in my Aldo boots. But what really got me into this crazy shoot today is this cardigan I got from yesstyle.com. The extended length makes me feel like I have a cape or something, that it's so much fun moving around. I'm thinking Voldemort's graceful and fluid movements here. Or Snape's to some extent.

Anyway, I unwittingly got myself stuck with loads of photos. Then there was the selection process. Then the editing since I had to make magic out of a chopstick. But I enjoyed it, no doubt. So here goes...

rszDSC_9127adj1
rszDSC_9009adj1
rszDSC_9104cropadj1
rszDSC_9024cropadj
rszDSC_8942cropadj1
rszDSC_8979adj
rszDSC_8999adj1
rszDSC_9085cropadj1
rszDSC_9113adj
rszDSC_9078adj1
rszDSC_9176adj2

Yes, you counted it right -- a dozen photos. Now it's time to disapparate.

Comments

  1. What a great picture, love the first one!! very creative.. :)
    Im following now

    amintasfashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much. And thanks to PS for the "effects."
    I'm following you now as well.
    Stay cool and fab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler