[Project Look Book] Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I thought of wearing one of my Rajo Laurel for Wharton shirts today. I last wore it in February, so I believe it's hight time that this shirt venture outside my closet already. Where last time I paired it with gray pinstripe pants, I chose my Anthony Nocom metallic suit for today. I wasn't actually intending to wear the jacket but I didn't have any other jacket ready. So to dress it down, I wore my gray high-top sneakers from Zara, a white leather belt from Bangkok, and ditched the idea of wearing either a bow or necktie.

rszDSC_8168adj
rszDSC_8260adj

I was so relaxed in my outfit today that it was fun to move around. Felt like dancing, actually, at one point. We also got to shoot outdoors today and I couldn't decide on which photos to post even after several cuts. Anyway, I ended up with ten. Kinda self-indulgent but here are the rest of the bunch:

rszDSC_8149adj
rszDSC_8166adj
rszDSC_8214adj
rszDSC_8229adj1
rszDSC_8237adj
rszDSC_8246adj
rszDSC_8251adj
rszDSC_8190adj

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler