[Project Look Book] Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I wore suspenders today, which I got from H&M. I really wish we had H&M here in the Philippines although there are rumors that there will be soon, along with Uniqlo. If rumors are to be believed, local retail giant SM, credited for bringing Forever 21 into this third world country, is bringing them in. That would be really nice.

Having mentioned the suspenders first, it seems that everything else in my ensemble today revolved around this piece of accessory. True. I thought of the Bench chinos next, mainly because they have a shorter length and I wanted a bit of a cropped hemline somehow. I would have wanted to roll them up to expose more ankle but I don't think it's appropriate for the office very much.

rszDSC_7299cropadj2
rszDSC_7272cropadj2

Next in line were the shoes (Tyler), which I anchored on the leather parts of the suspenders. I thought of white first for the shirt but I quickly opted instead for this blue one from Topman. I ditched the idea of wearing a bow tie and saved it for my next outing with the suspenders. Finished off the look with an H&M leather bracelet.

rszDSC_7319cropadj1
rszDSC_7327cropadj1
rszDSC_7351cropadj01

Do you think it's a cohesive look?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler