[Project Look Book] Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm gearing myself up for a very busy week ahead. So I need to recharge over the weekend. I need my physiological batteries fully charged.

rszDSC_6865adj
rszDSC_6788cropadj

I'm always looking forward to Fridays because I get to wear jeans at work. I opted for a lighter shade today with this Topman number paired with a Penshoppe tee. For footwear, I wore these high-cut shoes from Zara. Although you can't see it that much from the pictures, there's a Celio pink-and-gray fabric belt around my waist. I've been forgetting about my Jeremy Scott for Swatch "wall clock" of a wristwatch lately so I made up for my neglect by wearing it today as well.

rszDSC_6782adj
rszDSC_6803adj
rszDSC_6818adj
rszDSC_6797cropadj
rszDSC_6770adj

God, I'm so fat!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler