[Project Look Book] Monday, September 5, 2011

I still can't get over my being sorted to Slytherin over at pottermore.com just this morning (see post here). I was -- and still am -- so happy upon seeing the result of the sorting process although I know that I am a Slytherin by heart. If my being born in the year of the Snake isn't any indication, then I don't know what is.

rszDSC_2783cropadj
rszDSC_2722cropadj

It was unusually warm today, especially after experiencing weeks of rain. I thought I chose the wrong outfit because I really felt uncomfortable for most of the day (and night).

Anyway, I wore a blue shirt from Celio paired with black pants from Zara and shoes from Aldo. The tie and belt I got from SM Department Store. The watch is Aldo as well. The outfit is a rather safe choice and pairing for me, but a classic one I daresay.

rszDSC_2749adj
rszDSC_2762cropadj
rszDSC_2807adj
rszDSC_2736adj
rszDSC_2759cropadj
rszDSC_2752adj
rszDSC_2719cropadj

Now it's time to earn my house some points for the House Cup.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler