[Project Look Book] Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Congratulations to Ms Angola for winning the Miss Universe title! And to our Ms Philippines, Shamcey Supsup, 3rd runner-up ain't that bad at all! So congratulations still!

rszDSC_5702adj

It was another sunny day today. For the second straight day, we shot with nothing but sunlight gleaming through the glass panels at the office. And my, oh my, have I been loving it!

It's a purple and blue ensemble today. The shirt's Paul Smith while the pants are from Sahara at SM Department Store. Predictable, but I wore brown shoes from Aldo. However, instead of the usual leather belt to go with an outfit like this, I picked a rather informal one from Celio, just to make things a little different.

rszDSC_5638cropadj

A colleague noticed the stitching details on my shirt; "running stitch," she exclaimed. And so started a conversation that involved backstitches, chain stitches, and the like. Anyhow, though I'm not really fond of the shirt's fit (a tad too loose that I have to keep tucking it repeatedly), I love the french cuffs. So I got to wear these again:

rszDSC_5721cropadj

I ditched the tie, though.

rszDSC_5669cropadj
rszDSC_5674cropadj
rszDSC_5624adj
rszDSC_5704adj
rszDSC_5687cropadj

Yesterday's ring also makes an appearance today. Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler