[Project Look Book] Friday, October 7, 2011

rszDSC_8087adj
rszDSC_8158adj

Yeah, right. Yesterday I wrote that I should spice things up a bit for today's wardrobe, particularly with color. Well guess what? I didn't. Unless, of course, you think that a lousy doodle of a cat with boobs on a plain white tee is spicing it up.

I got the t-shirt from Artwork, and everyone in our team at the office has one. Well, not with the exact same cat-with-boobs doodle but with similar designs that we fondly call our "monster shirts." I paired mine with Penshoppe jeans and Zara sneaks. I also decided to put on this asymmetrical cardi from yesstyle.com.

rszDSC_8077cropadj
rszDSC_8102adj
rszDSC_8118cropadj
rszDSC_8138adj
rszDSC_8096cropadj

Meanwhile, forecasters say it's gonna be a rainy weekend for us here because of an active low pressure area. Thankfully, there's no typhoon this week. So it's just going to be a lot of sleeping and lazing around for me then. Happy weekend, everyone!

Comments

  1. Armel I am glad to see your blog ! you look stylish as always!!!

    Veronica
    http://bittersweetcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler