Sunday, October 9, 2011

Versace for H&M preview

November is fast approaching, so it's almost time for Versace's collaboration with H&M to finally hit stores. I've been seeing previews for the womenswear but I was dying to know what the men's items would be like. So I was glad to find a couple of images the other night, featuring model River Viiperi.

First off is this jacket that I really like, particularly the medley of prints on the sleeves. I also like the gold tips on the collars of the shirt underneath.

versace2

Now this one's a bit too loud for my taste. I like it, yes, but I don't think I can wear it. But if I push it, I probably can wear these items separately, offset with more understated pieces.

versace3

Love this jacket! Not a fan of the shorts, though.

versace1

I read that the collection will feature about 20 different clothing items and 10 for accessories. But that's for men. Women have much more, double the number for us guys.

3 comments:

  1. We are two fashion photographers and stylist who together form http://nyxstyle.com/ a different fashion blog, hope you like
    a kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the first jacket!

    XX
    http://www.thelatestfashionissue.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...