[Project Look Book] Thursday, November 24, 2011

rszDSC_1683cropadj

My day was entirely spent on one of several planning exercises for next year. Tomorrow we'll have another one. That said, I feel so drained by day's end. So I have to brace myself for another round tomorrow.

And because I wasn't really going to spend my day doing my usual workload, I decided I'd wear jeans (and I was the only one in our group who did although few noticed). I definitely still had respect for Thursday, so I dressed the jeans up a bit with a long-sleeved shirt and leather shoes. I also chose dark jeans because they tend to look more formal than those in lighter shades. I accessorized with a necklace and some beads.

rszDSC_1667cropadj
rszDSC_1700adj
rszDSC_1674cropadj
rszDSC_1717cropadj

Shirt (Topman); jeans (Penshoppe); slim leather belt (H&M); shoes (Frank at Traffic); necklace (Aldo); beads (SM Department Store).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler