[Lookbook 02.15.2012] Masking a lazy outfit

rszDSC_6898adj

I feel like I've been stuck in a rut since late last week. I've been quite lazy with my outfit choices, basically donning whatever's the easiest to prepare. This week it's been all about henleys and pullovers. Despite the lack of inspiration, I decided on doing a Lookbook post. However, I had to "mask" such laziness.

And what better way to do so than by wearing a suit jacket! It's easy, it's effortless, and my laziness doesn't show at all. Add a necklace and it's even better. The idea works perfectly with just about any shirt and casual round or V-neck top. A suit jacket also dresses up jeans in a jiffy. But if you're going for a more formal look the jeans should be dark, of course, along with a pair of appropriate footwear, preferably in leather.

rszDSC_6853adj
rszDSC_6879adj
rszDSC_6922adj

Take the jacket off and you're back in your casual vibe, ready to go about town and perhaps paint it red.

rszDSC_6902adj

____________________
Striped pullover (thrifted); pants (from MBK in Bangkok); suit jacket (Springfield); shoes (Frank at Traffic); necklace (Aldo).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler