Sunday, March 25, 2012

[Lookbook 03.23.2012] (Army) Green Lantern

rszDSC_8279adj

This was last Friday. Our department, together with some folks from Finance, had a small celebration at Dad's in Glorietta. It was to mark the end of yet another "SOX season." It was just a buffet of merienda staples, mostly Filipino. Nothing much really.

To cap off the week I just put on a Green Lantern t-shirt, some light-colored jeans, and my pinkish ombre boots. I know the Green Lantern tee isn't exactly in the right green. It's army green but I had no choice then. I had to buy it last year for our Halloween celebration at the office because I couldn't find any other Justice League shirt for my Sheldon Cooper look. But anyway, I like it.

rszDSC_8249adj
rszDSC_8265adj
___________________
Green Lantern t-shirt (SM Department Store); jeans (Topman); boots (Zara); watch (Lacoste).

12 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...