Thursday, August 16, 2012

A beatboxing beauty queen at the Miss World 2012

Ever heard of a beauty queen who beatboxes before? Well, here's the Philippines' representative to the Miss World 2012 doing just that at the pageant's talent competition:


She is 23-year-old Queenierich Rehman from Pasay City. I certainly have no interest in these pageants but this has certainly piqued my curiosity. So I guess I'll be watching how she fares in the competition, with the final round taking place on August 18.

I still can't get over her, especially with the irony of her outfit against her song and beatbox medley. I never thought beauty pageants could be this cool. Go, Queenierich!

*************
Too bad she didn't win. She made it to the top 15 but failed to land a spot in the top 7. And oh, Ms China won (how befitting given that the competition was staged in, well, China).

18 comments:

  1. thanks for all your nice and beautiful comments
    you give me force....
    fran

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD.. She is Fabulous man!!!! love it.. where wud d pageant air on? I must see her too :D

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Giveaway: Mont Affair

    An Awesome GIVEAWAY on my blog,by Prodigy Red~ Win a sexy jersey dress ENTER HERE

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excelente! gracias por pasar y comentar...
    Abrazo, Germán.

    http://urbanmanbas.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy grieff, she is COOL <3 she sings pretty well too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great video. She's talented and very unique.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...