[Lookbook 11.22.2012] Country code 63

rszDSC_6141adj

I somehow forgot about these pictures already. They were taken during our department's cascade and teambuilding at Casa San Pablo, Laguna late last month. Nothing really special about my outfit; it's just that I like that the photos were outdoor shots, which I rarely get to do with my regular self-indulgent outfit posts.

rszDSC_6133adj

There's no explaining jeans and a t-shirt really. I mean, how could anyone go wrong with that? Just indulge me, will you? Anyway, I'm just loving my Team Manila tee. They always have some really cool designs.

rszDSC_6128adj
rszDSC_6130adj
rszDSC_6132adj

Happy Monday, everyone!
____________
Graphic printed tee (Team Manila); ripped jeans (Bona Vita at Linea Italia); espadrilles (Laguna OTOP); watch (Lacoste).

Comments

  1. Those spadrilles and the tee are so cool ;) it seems like you really have some rest

    http://mytigermx.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the first time i seen you wore something so laid back! keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love laid back outfits...one can´t be street style perfect all the time haha. The tshirt is really cool and I love the whole background it looks like an amazing place.

    hugs
    Andru
    The Black Label
    http://theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spadrilles and the environment of that place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look and pictures =)
    Héctor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the espardilles

    miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shirt. definitely getting one when i go back home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super espadrilles! Love the first photo! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! The photos are very nice, the firts for me is the best! :D
    I follow you! I leave my blog and if you want maybe you see it and follow me.
    Regards from

    http://eldiariodeunconde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Słońce! Ja już mam dość zimy..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler