[Lookbook 03.01.2012] White-hot legs

ADM_2154adj

As much as I love black and color, I also love white. It's just that I'm not really one who's comfortable wearing white because I can be such a slob. Today was different, though, as I mustered the confidence to put on some white pants for a fresh look. It's the first day of March, which means summer is very much at hand this side of the world.

ADM_2182adj

After deciding on the white pants, I immediately thought it was time once again to bring that madras jacket out of the closet. It's a perfect match and a great alternative to that nautical look that normally goes with white.

I kinda hit a wall, however, with what shirt to wear underneath. White was out of the picture while black was too harsh. After going through different colored tees, I settled on this old light blue number. I would have wanted something plain but I just couldn't find the right color last night.

ADM_2172adj
ADM_2159adj

For footwear I simply went with these fabric boat shoes that tied in with the pants and the jacket. Ditto for the dark pink belt.

ADM_2164adj
ADM_2167adj
ADM_2150adj
______________
T-shirt (Penshoppe); madras jacket (Zara Man); white pants (Regatta); boat shoes (Topman).

Comments

  1. i fail in white pants. you really pull it off! i also love your boat shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. White pants + checked blazer = stylish, spring gentleman. Probably it's high time I started lookinf for such pair of khakis :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. el pantalón y la chaqueta forman un tandem adorable!!!

    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfect combination. White pants are not easy to wear, but they can look great. That blue tee under that amazing jacket sealed the deal. I really like this outfit:) You styled it just right!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for noticing the blue tee. i had a little trouble looking for the right tee to wear underneath.

      Delete
  5. Great outfit. I love that basic colors are playing the big part here.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look! Amazing Dockside <3

    Have a nice weekend

    Hugs from Brazil

    I follo you.

    almostfashioon.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shoes! moreover, I want to have shoes like that :))
    Best wishes, :))
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures and plaid sport jacket. Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler