[Throwback Thursday 05.02.2013] Skinhead

Even when I have very little - not to mention very fine - hair, I obsess over it for the most part. I guess it's because I'm frustrated with it and I just envy guys with thick crowns. I once sported long hair and after growing tired of it, went for this:

2013 05 02_skinhead

This was in April 2004 when I shocked a few friends with an abrupt change from long hair to almost nothing. I remember it was a bit strange to feel the wind brushing through your scalp unimpeded. I quite enjoyed this style and maintained it for a few more months before deciding on growing it back again.

Comments

  1. I like this new look, you look fresh and younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool jja

    www.lookatthestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. man I sometimes wish I had no hair either!!
    it suits you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, no, no, i prefer the today's look.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe. i'm actually hesitant to do it again :)

      Delete
    2. No way man. No!
      Miss Margaret Cruzemark
      http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler