Blogapalooza 2013: I'm attending!

I have never attended any blogger-related event before. I guess I'm just wrapped in my own little world while blogging away. But finally I've signed up for one, the Blogapalooza 2013, for which I'm excited!

Blogapalooza-Manila-Business-to-Blogger-Networking-Event-Philippines-WhenInManila-9

Happening on Nov. 16 from 11am all the way till 9pm at the Function Room 1 of SMX Aura, Taguig, Blogapalooza 2013 will be a gathering of bloggers and businesses in what is touted as the biggest business-to-blogger networking event. So yes, it's time for me to step out from my own little world and go meet other people.

I was lucky to be one of the first 150 bloggers who signed up but they're inviting more. So if you're a blogger or got a product or service to promote, this is the place to be. So sign up now by following this link: http://Blogapalooza.WhenInManila.com.

Blogapalooza 2013 is brought to you by Our Awesome Planet and When In Manila in partnership with GoNegosyo.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing. I would also like to attend but I guess I won't be able to since I don't have my facebook page working yet nor twitter and those social media sites are required. I cannot handle too many social media sites since I'm full time on polyvore and it's just so time consuming. It's just sad :( This could have been my first time to attend an event like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. taking care of elderly parents
    Spouse Caregiver, Senior Helpers and Senior Caregiving, then your search ends with CaregiverSurvivalNetwork.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited too see you at the event dear =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler