[Throwback Thursday 10.24.2013] United Nations Day

I just learned that today is United Nations Day, thanks to the many posts I've been reading on social media, most of which are about reminiscing what country they supposedly represented back in school. Well I thought hey, I had a few photos of me for UN Day when I was a kid!

2013 10 24_un day (nursery2) 01

This was back in the early 80s when I was still in Nursery II. I don't know what country I represented here but well, at least I look cute. Haha! And oh, there's my dad in the background. Incidentally, I've been maintaining some sort of beard for about a year now but it's not even close to what my dad was sporting then. Such fun times.

2013 10 24_un day (nursery2) 02

To world peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler