Saturday, October 4, 2014

[Lookbook 10.03.2014] Sleek but chill

01ADM_6637a

Our department had a little cascade and team building yesterday in Tagaytay. It was definitely a fun day for all of us, capped by a very filling dinner.

For the most part of the day I was just clad in shorts, t-shirt, and flip-flops. But before we left the team-building site and right after a good shower, I changed into walking shorts and a turtleneck top. I chose this long-sleeve top supposedly in preparation for colder temperatures at night but unfortunately it didn't get that cold. Good thing the turtleneck is light enough that I didn't sweat.

02ADM_6631
03ADM_6627
04ADM_6634

While I wanted a relaxed outfit, I didn't want it to be too rugged or sporty either. So pairing your shorts with a long-sleeved pullover--whether crew neck, V-neck, or turtleneck--and a pair of loafers instead of rubber shoes or trainers affords you a sleek look that's still chill.

05ADM_6646a
06ADM_6661a

Happy weekend, guys!
___________
Turtleneck top (Topman); walking shorts (Regatta); loafers (Pedro).

2 comments:

  1. Wow you really look amazing!!
    my last post on
    www.ilblogdelmarchese.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! It was worth wearing the turtleneck although the weather was relatively warm.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...