LOOKBOOK | 25Jan2015: Slouch and stripes

01ADM_9412

Lazy Sunday. There was a soft drizzle at one point. Before I headed out I enjoyed some "me" time. Just me and the camera. And no one else.

02ADM_9212
03ADM_9233

It's obvious I have a love affair with joggers at the moment. Such a comfy piece of clothing, I feel so relaxed in them. However "sporty" its origins were, it's very versatile you can easily dress it up or down. I even paired these very same drop-crotch joggers with boots once. This time, however, I opted for the more obvious choice: sneakers.

A snug or tight-fitting shirt is a good contrast to the pants's laid-back vibe, even adding to its sporty feel, but here I went for loose all the way. Not that it's hip-hop loose, though; just a little less restrictive to one's movement. This top, in fact, is actually a full size bigger than my usual size.

04ADM_9334
05ADM_9341

They may be full-length joggers but I sometimes pull up the hems (the cuffed design allows me to do that) for an even more casual look.
 
06ADM_9270
07ADM_9416
08ADM_9224

Ironically I don't jog.
___________
Striped henley and drop-crotch joggers (both H&M); sneakers (Zalora).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler