LOOKBOOK | 17Jul2015: Cafe casual

01ADM_5293
Contemplating about where the hell is my food.

Weekend's almost here again (Woot! Woot!). It was great the last time since it was a long weekend and we went on a little trip down south once more.

Outfit-wise, my first day was about shorts and a polo in an ensemble that's loosely ethnic-inspired. I say loosely because it isn't exactly ethnic; just a faint resemblance of sorts. Maybe it's the front print of the polo, the beads, I don't know. Nevertheless, with this outfit I fit right in at the traditional Filipino-themed Patis Tito Garden Cafe where we had snacks before checking in at our B&B.

As for the shoes, they were meant to be the only pair I'd be wearing throughout the trip.

02ADM_5295
Forcing myself to smile. Awkward.

03ADM_5305
Just chillin' by the stairs.

Happy day, everyone!
_________________________
Polo shirt (Topman); shorts (Cotton On); shoes (Call It Spring); hat (Albertus Swanepoel for Bench); bracelets (a mix of stuff from Topman and H&M).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler