LOOKBOOK | Summer and ombre swim shorts

halfwhiteboy beachwear 01

Perfect framing, right? No, not me. The cat!

Found it yet? I thought I only get photo-bombed by cats at home. But of course they're all alike, so even on vacation, there's always some furball who wants to get in the frame. I should've known better.

halfwhiteboy beachwear 02
halfwhiteboy beachwear 03

So this was me before I hit the beach close to midday. If anything, my ombre swim shorts were essentially the colors of the beach: blue and green. I think I got them last year. Since I'm trying to abstain from getting new stuff for summer this year, I went through my closet to see what I can find for this trip.

The shorts already speak volumes, so I kept the top simple but picked something in blue to match. Did I make a good choice or what? And of course, flip-flops.

halfwhiteboy beachwear 04
halfwhiteboy beachwear 05
halfwhiteboy beachwear 06

Meanwhile, this is me dreaming about myself still on vacation:

halfwhiteboy beachwear 07

Get your dose of Vitamin Sea now, you guys!
_____________
T-shirt (Uniqlo); swim shorts (Bench); flip-flops (Sanuk).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler