LOOKBOOK | Covering up in a long cardi

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 01

I love long cardigans, even if I don't really own a lot of them. There's something about them that affords the wearer some instant swagger. Think of how it flutters gloriously as it catches the wind while you saunter your way through the streets or the halls of your office. Pure swag! Or at least that's what I think.

I've found myself channeling The Dark Knight with a long cardigan before and on another occasion, a wizard (of the Harry Potter mold). So when I chanced upon an even longer cardi, I knew I just had to get it.

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 02
So much fun, isn't it? It's like I have an instant cape or something. (Though my face betrays the joy I swear I have by wearing this cardi.)

The cardigan falls just right above my knees, which is good because it deflects any attention to the ripped jeans I wore to work. I'm not supposed to wear them to the office but otherwise it's a great companion to the cardi, which I alternately wore open and all fastened up. The latter highlights the cowl neck.

Leather boots would be great with this outfit but I opted for something softer and more relaxed, hence, the high-cut Native shoes.

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 03
Now let's put on some nerdy glasses, shall we?

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 04
All smiles this time.

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 05
Pensive mode now as my hands disappear into the side pockets.

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 06
Perfect for emo moments. Haha! 😃

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 07
All ripped. Not me, the jeans.

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 08
The office is my runway.

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 09
What was I thinking?

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 10
This reminds me of a kurta. Thinking of wearing one to the office one of these days.

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 11
It still has a great shape even when left unfastened.

halfwhiteboy long cardigan and ripped jeans 12
How do I look?

Hello to another new week! 😜
_____________
Long cardigan (H&M); t-shirt (Team Manila); ripped jeans (Uniqlo); shoes (Native Shoes).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler