LOOKBOOK | Not a suit

halfwhiteboy matching blazer and pants 01

A suit it technically is not but yes, the blazer and pants are a perfect match. Like that time when I looked like I was attending a summer wedding when in fact I was actually at work--I mean, seriously, it looked like the perfect summer wedding outfit--I got the blazer first and just chanced upon the pants in the same store months later.

halfwhiteboy matching blazer and pants 02

They're drawstring pants, by the way, but with buttons and a fly while the blazer is an unlined lightweight piece. The fabric is seersucker-ish, with green needle stripes. Green boat shoes to match then. But to break all this green, I wore a brown pullover.

I know it's such a summery getup and it may look weird in February, but I live in the tropics, so it doesn't matter at all.

halfwhiteboy matching blazer and pants 03
halfwhiteboy matching blazer and pants 04
halfwhiteboy matching blazer and pants 05

Thoughts?
______________
Blazer, drawstring pants, and pullover (all Uniqlo); shoes (Mr. Finch Shoes).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler