LOOKBOOK | Pink and greenery

halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 01

I'm mostly a casual dresser, even at work. But I also like to wear a suit at times, though I always have to dress it down considering how casual our work environment is. I know it would be nice to go on full dandy and all but I guess I don't have the guts to do it consistently and not mind what everyone else around me is wearing.

Anyway, here I am in another dressed-down army green suit.

halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 02
halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 03
halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 04

It's not the green that usually comes to mind and it's a safe rather than loud shade. It's like it's ready to go scream but stops itself short of actually doing it. I'd say the army green color is perfect for someone who wants to go beyond the usual blacks, blues, and grays but who just isn't ready to wear bright colors yet.

That said, it makes the suit easy to pair with any shirt color like blue, brown, black, white, or in this case, pink. The pocket square also fits in just right because the touches of maroon work well with pink.

halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 05
halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 06
halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 07

And because this is a casual look, I'm sporting a sockless look with a pair of loafers (although I'm actually wearing socks). Of course there's no tie but I thought a plain shirt would be too boring, so I wore a gingham shirt with cuff links

halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 08
halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 09
halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 10
halfwhiteboy - pink shirt and army green suit 11

Cheer up, guys! Weekend's almost here.

P.S. I know the suit's sleeves are too long for me but I'm just sucking it.

_________________
Suit (Topman); shirt (T.M. Lewin); loafers (Artwork).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler