LOOKBOOK | Cheer up with head-to-toe pastels

halfwhiteboy - head to toe pastel 01
Happiness in tiny hot air balloons.

It was our big boss's birthday and we were asked to wear pastel colors. I know a baby pink or mint green top would be fine but why settle for just one piece when you can do your whole outfit in pastels, shoes included?

halfwhiteboy - head to toe pastel 02
U-huh, I see rainbows and unicorns.

Yup, I went all-out though it's still a fairly simple outfit. If we can wear all-black or dark-colored ensembles, I don't see anything wrong with going for an all-pastel getup. Just make sure the shades work together. I initially wanted to wear pastel pink pants but it just didn't work with my top's particular shade of blue. So green it is then.

Though simple, to me my look was such a cheerful one, perfect for chasing away the gloom of this rainy season. And my does it look right in place with our cutesy wall decor!

halfwhiteboy - head to toe pastel 03
Such joy these hues bring!

halfwhiteboy - head to toe pastel 04
Getting a back massage from a unicorn.

halfwhiteboy - head to toe pastel 05
Head massage this time.

halfwhiteboy - head to toe pastel 06
Good vibes.

halfwhiteboy - head to toe pastel 07
Butt to butt?

Now if too much color makes you queasy, you can mix whatever pastel piece you have with something white, light gray (my bracelet's in this shade), or light brown. Try it!
_______________
Top and pants (Uniqlo); shoes (Topman).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler