LOOKBOOK | When your shoes are your bling

halfwhiteboy - long tee and metallic gold sneakers 01

I think it's safe to say that I have a pretty wide range of tastes when it comes to shoes. I do formal lace-ups, I do loafers, sneakers, espadrilles, and even metallic silver shoes. And then I realized I haven't tried gold yet, so let me try some metallic gold shoes then.

Yes, metallic gold shoes are quite the statement already, so I don't think there's any more need for bling--because your shoes are already your bling. Now we keep everything else basic--brown long tee and jeans. Perfectly relaxed!

halfwhiteboy - long tee and metallic gold sneakers 02
halfwhiteboy - long tee and metallic gold sneakers 03
halfwhiteboy - long tee and metallic gold sneakers 04

Happy Friday!
__________________
Long t-shirt (Gap); jeans (Uniqlo); shoes (Aldo).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler