[Project Look Book] Friday, Jan. 14, 2011

Even if I wasn't feeling well when I woke up, I felt kind of sunny with my Friday getup. After all, I've already made up my mind the night before.

rszDSC_9116adj
A couple of my officemates remarked I looked like candy or chewing gum, that I was so bright and colorful. Yes, I love black but I definitely also love colors. Polo shirt from G2000 and the colored jeans I got on sale from Zara a while back. It fits right even if it's a size 32 (when I'm a 34 - sshhh!).

rszDSC_9120
Another Zara find, my loafers. I remember getting this, along with two other pairs after my surgery in early 2009. I've been having a hard time cleaning them, which makes me envy my officemate JM, who wears white loafers, like, most of the time.

rszDSC_9122
I like the buttons used on the shirt. It's gonna be hard to replace them, though, if they fall off. Good thing there's just one extra sewed on the tag.

Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler