[Project Look Book] Thursday, Feb. 17, 2011

Okay, so after that unintentional grouchy expression yesterday (which turned out to be a premonition of sorts of my general mood the whole day - and night - yesterday), I'm in a more pleasant state today. Agree?

rszDSC_3602adj

Maybe because I'm lucky to escape the super-sized oven that is our office for the next two days. I'm attending a training at the New World Hotel so it's nice to enjoy airconditioning that actually works. And for that reason, I got to wear a jacket! Yay!

rszDSC_3580adj

The jacket's from Zara that I last wore about a month ago (see here). The knit pullover with the lengthy extension attached to the back of the neckline is from Topman. I like that you can play with it and create several looks out of it. Jeans, also Topman. And this beauty...

rszDSC_3620

Perforated lace-ups from Zara. I like the quirkiness of its shape and the ombre effect.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler