[Project Look Book] Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2011

I just realized the irony of my expression here against the seemingly gleeful shirt I'm wearing today, like I was forced out of bed or something.

rszDSC_3546adjcrop

I feel like it's summer already with the floral and polka dot overlay. The fabric's also very thin, perfect for our still warm office. Got it from Oxygen.

rszDSC_3564adj

And for footwear, I'm going metallic today with these faux-alligator leather shoes from Pedro:

rszDSC_3572adj

The pants I got from SM. Eyeglasses, Kenneth Cole.

Comments

  1. i love the top! it has some kind of a vintage feel. kahit hindi naman talaga vintage. hakhakhak! (where have i read that laugh again?!) o yeah, and you do look like you were forced out of bed after sleeping for 5 mins.... to work! hakhakahak.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler