[Project Look Book - Resort Special] Sunday, April 24, 2011

After two nights in Coron town, My Bibe and I spent another two nights at Club Paradise in Dimakya Island, which is still part of Northern Palawan. We checked in on Easter Sunday, and this was what I wore that day:

rszDSC_0191adj

It was stifling (as expected in the summer) so I wore this chest-baring shirt with a really low neckline from Topman. The sleeves are also cut shorter than usual. Got the shorts from Surplus Shop at SM and the straw hat from Bench. I don't own any expensive sunglasses and even if I do, I don't intend to wear them to the beach. Seawater can be very corrosive. So I found an alternative in these wayfarers from i2i for about 300 pesos. Not bad.

And after an afternoon of soaking up the sun, I somehow got what I wanted: a darker, sun-licked complexion (if only temporarily).

rszDSC_0391adj

Oh, notice the really short shorts? Also from Folded & Hung. Tank top from Bench. And another oh, I almost forgot about dinner.

rszDSC_0410adj

Paired this collared pullover from Hermes with cheap shorts from Surplus Shop. We realized it was Luau Night when we arrived for dinner, and what I wore was definitely not luau. Too late but who cares?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler