[Project Look Book] Monday, July 18, 2011

I'm still on a Harry Potter high. And while all of Voldemort's horcruxes have been destroyed, I got myself one:

DSC_8704cropadj

It's My Bibe's, actually. She gave it to me just last Friday because it keeps coming off even her middle finger already. It's made primarily of white gold contrasted with a small portion that's yellow gold. The kitty cat ring is so horcrux material, right? Already, an officemate was asking how it can be destroyed. I told her, only a shard from the Little Mermaid statue in Copenhagen, Denmark can destroy it.

Anyway, I wore a black shirt today from Tyler, paired with gray pants from Topman, and a pair of plaid shoes from Pedro. I felt like accessorizing, hence, the Aldo necklace and of course, the horcrux ring. We tried shooting outside and it was abnormally very windy. The wind just kept flattening my hair! So this was what I could salvage:

rszDSC_8680adj
rszDSC_8583adj
rszDSC_8606adj

I didn't know if there was any spell to tame the wind. I was amused with the shots anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler