Triple cover for GQ's April 2012 issue

GQ Magazine just announced that they're coming up with their first-ever style bible this April. And with that comes three different covers featuring:

Dave Franco
James Franco's little brother is joining Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill in the upcoming action-comedy 21 Jump Street. Frankly I don't know much about him but I think he's slowly making a name for himself now.

GQ april 2012_dave franco

John Slattery
John Hamm seems to get all the credits in Mad Men's style department but the actor who plays Roger Sterling in the series is finally getting his much-deserved brake here. Like wine, he seems to get better with age.

GQ april 2012_john slattery

Drake
Well what can I say about the rapper/singer, he always had a predilection for fashion.

GQ april 2012_drake

I'm looking forward to this special style issue. Although I bought the March issue (because I just buy GQ), I wasn't too excited about it because it had Jennifer Aniston on the cover (I'm team Angie!). Oh well.

All photos from justjared.com.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler