LOOKBOOK | 01Feb2015: Off-duty

01ADM_0069

Maybe it's the cool Tagaytay air (that I really enjoyed, thank heavens) or the handsomely designed interiors of this new bed and breakfast called Domicillo Tagaytay where we stayed, but it was definitely a good weekend for me. Or maybe it's the hat.

Yes, it must be the hat.

02ADM_0117
03ADM_0052

The hat was designed by top hatter Albertus Swanepoel for Bench. I really liked the hats the first time I saw them in stores last year though I resisted the urge because I really don't wear hats a lot. A few visits later and I gave in (Haha!). This is one of two I got and I find it cute how knit is incorporated into the faux straw. Happy to have finally worn one.

04ADM_0111
05ADM_0070
06ADM_0008
07ADM_0089

As for the outfit, I contrasted the suggestive toughness of the camo print pants with the laid-back feel of a henley. And loafers. The last time I put on these pants I wore boots for some sort of military look, and it was at a fashion show. I wanted a different vibe here.

I actually wore the hat to avoid the "matchy-matchy" trap of my light brown-dominated outfit. The gray-and-white knit crown and the blue bond certainly have no bearing on any piece of clothing or accessory here but the color of the hat's brim easily ties in to the whole ensemble.

Finished off the look with a leather-tipped fabric belt, my Pebble Steel, and some beads.

08ADM_0077
09ADM_0109
10ADM_9991

I think I should wear hats more often. You think?

11ADM_0082 copy

_______________
Henley (H&M); camo print leggings jeans (Uniqlo); shoes (Artwork); hat (Albertus Swanepoel x Bench).

Comments

  1. Nice location...and yes that is a pretty cool hat.

    Hugs
    Andy
    theblacklabelblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler