Friday, November 20, 2015

LOOKBOOK | 19Nov2015: Always with you

a20151119_203535

This was what I wore to the mall yesterday. Keeping it casual and relaxed, I simply went with shorts and a tee. It may be subtle--not big of a deal even--but rolling up the hems gave the shorts a rather fresh take.

The tee is but one of many Uniqlo x Line pieces that I have. That store is such a trap that every time I find myself inside, I always end up leaving with something in hand. Besides, how can I resist the cute duo of Connie and Brown from Line? I'm not sure if they're restocking, though, as I haven't seen Line merchandise for some time now. Anyway, look how cute they are in their onesies!

b20151119_203537
c20151119_203521_001
d20151119_203917

For footwear I opted for a pair of Sanuks. I was anticipating a lot of walking, so I had to wear something comfortable. In terms of accessorizing, I kept it minimal with a ghost bead bracelet, a gift from a colleague.

All this green and brown -- yes, I look like a tree.

e20151119_203919

Happy weekend, y'all!
_____________
T-shirt (Uniqlo); shorts (Bench); shoes, er, sandals (Sanuk); bag (Gouache).

1 comment:

  1. Simple but elegant...nice shorts...I think I will just wear shorts when I will go vote for the President of the Philippines
    in May. The weather might be very hot that time of the month...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...